Interactive Encyclopedia landing three new board revenue highly dependent on SamSung China (video) 硕果累累的读音

Interactive Encyclopedia landing three new board: revenue is highly dependent on Samsung Chinese Tencent reported on February 1st Interactive Encyclopedia of science and technology Lei Jianping (Code: 835799) officially landed three new board on the front. Interactive Encyclopedia submitted by public transfer book shows, Interactive Encyclopedia 2013 revenue of 47 million 760 thousand yuan, a net loss of 12 million 610 thousand yuan, 2014 revenue of 54 million 650 thousand yuan, net profit of 4 million 660 thousand yuan. Interactive Encyclopedia in the first half of 2015 revenue of 21 million 960 thousand yuan, net profit of 3 million 130 thousand yuan. Interactive Encyclopedia revenues are highly dependent on Samsung Interactive Encyclopedia revenue is mainly divided into two parts: advertising revenue and technical service revenue, advertising revenue accounted for 82.59% of the first half of 2015, advertising revenue is divided into words, Wang entry and customized product revenue, Interactive Encyclopedia technology services revenue accounted for 17.41%. In 2013, 2014 and 2015 1-6 months, the total amount of owners’ rights and interests of Interactive Encyclopedia was -5304 million yuan, -4837 yuan and 33 million 750 thousand yuan, respectively. If the impact of shareholder capital increase was removed, in 2015 1-6 months, the company owner’s equity was -4371 million yuan. Interactive Encyclopedia revenue is dependent on the custom project period, the main business for the company customized products with Samsung (China) Investment Company Limited signed the "solve for tomorrow to ascertain the future national youth Contest cum science experiment and innovate" project, science and Information Engineering – network science interactive space project (National Youth Science and technology contest), with the Chinese Association for science and technology popularization of science and technology ministry signed the "2015 science information project" project. In 2013, 2014, 2015 1-6 months, the Interactive Encyclopedia products revenue accounted for 50.54%, 61% and 48.57% of the main business income. The sales status of Interactive Encyclopedia customized products has an important impact on the company’s operating performance, as Samsung’s business changes or fluctuations in the future cooperation, or change the terms of the contract, etc., will adversely affect the profitability or growth of the company. Pan Haidong (micro-blog) holds 27.72% shares of Interactive Encyclopedia, Pan Haidong, Mei Chun and Liu Haibin are the common controlling shareholders of interactive encyclopedia. Pan Haidong holds the Interactive Encyclopedia of 5865760 of the shares, the shareholding ratio of 19.23%, the Beijing Dovelet indirect investment holding 2588535 shares, the shareholding ratio of 8.49%, total direct and indirect shareholding ratio was 27.72%; Mei Chun holds 2657160 stake in the company, the shareholding ratio of 8.71%; Liu Haibin holds a 2235040 stake in the company, the shareholding ratio of 7.33%, three total stake 43.76%. 2015, Interactive Encyclopedia began to dismantle the VIE architecture, and won the spectacular Scarlett into the parent fund and capital investment 280 million yuan Chen Hui, at the same time, DCM and DFJDragon, the northern lights, pan Valley venture several dollars fund "broke the peace agreement". Pan Haidong said earlier, Interactive Encyclopedia choose three new board listing, lies in the new third board system.

互动百科登陆新三板:营收高度依赖三星中国腾讯科技 雷建平 2月1日报道互动百科(代码:835799)日前正式登陆新三板。互动百科递交的公开转让书显示,互动百科2013年营收为4776万元,净亏1261万元,2014年营收为5465万元,净利为466万元。互动百科2015年上半年营收为2196万元,净利润为313万元。互动百科营收高度依赖三星互动百科营收主要分为广告收入和技术服务营收两部分,2015年上半年广告收入占82.59%,广告营收又分为词王、词条和定制产品收入,互动百科技术服务营收占到17.41%。2013年、2014年、2015年1-6月,互动百科所有者权益合计金额分别为-5304万元、-4837万元、3375万元,若除去股东增资的影响,2015年1-6月,公司所有者权益为-4371万元。互动百科营收很依赖定制项目,期内,公司订制产品业务主要为同三星(中国)投资有限公司签订的《solve for tomorrow 探知未来全国青年科普创新实验暨作品大赛》项目,及科普信息化建设工程—搭建网络科普互动空间项目(全国青少年科技创意大赛)、与中国科学技术协会科学技术普及部签订的《2015 年科普信息化建设工程》项目。2013 年、2014 年、2015 年 1-6 月,互动百科订制产品收入占主营业务收入比例分别为 50.54%、61.00%和 48.57%。互动百科订制产品业务的销售状况对公司经营业绩有重要影响,如同三星在未来合作中业务发生变更或波动,或改变合同条款等将会对公司的盈利能力或者成长性产生不利影响。潘海东(微博)持有互动百科27.72%股份目前潘海东、梅春、刘海斌为互动百科共同控股股东。潘海东持有互动百科5,865,760 股份,持股比例为 19.23%,通过北京小鸽投资间接持股 2,588,535 股,持股比例为 8.49%,直接和间接合计持股比例为 27.72%;梅春持有公司 2,657,160 股份,持股比例为 8.71%;刘海斌持有公司 2,235,040 股份,持股比例为 7.33%,三人合计持股比例为 43.76%。2015年,互动百科开始拆除VIE架构,并获盛景嘉成母基金和晨晖资本2.8亿人民币投资,同时与DCM、DFJDragon、北极光、磐谷创投等数家美元基金机构“协议和平分手”。潘海东此前表示,互动百科选择新三板上市,在于新三板制度更灵活包容。随着多层次资本市场逐步成熟,新三板可以对公司给出合理估值水平,更符合创新、创业企业成长需求。 众创新视野:调整融资策略 决胜新三板 推广:微信搜索“BI中文站”公众号,收听来自硅谷最新鲜的科技资讯、最前沿的创业模式、最好玩的圈内故事。相关的主题文章:

« »

Comments closed.